Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2017

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

With the current turmoil going on in American politics it is time to stand up, stay informed, and hold our elected officials accountable. Too much slips through the cracks because people don't have enough time/energy to research everything that's going on in congress. Here I hope to take the time to break down and make a watch/action list for bills currently making their way through congress that I see as a danger to the American people. Not everyone may agree, but I will attempt to lay out my arguments with as much factual evidence as possible. Whether it is eroding our human rights, failing to take responsibility for the planet, or placing needless restrictions on the states and individual Americans, it is our duty as citizens to take notice and make our voices heard about the things that matter most to us

No comments:

Post a Comment